TUAI PADI ANTARA MASAK, ESOK JANGAN LAYU-LAYUAN, INTAI KAMI ANTARA NAMPAK, ESOK JANGAN RINDU-RINDUAN...

Monday, September 26, 2016

Ana Magnoon Becky (I Am Crazy For You)






                                                     
 I am crazy about you
About your eyes
I am thinking how can I get closer to you
When I am with you
I be in another world
I love life for you and me
I am in pain when I am far from you
I am afraid to say
Is it that day can come true and I can tell you that you are my heaven
You are my heaven and my life
Since I met you, I am in mess
I don’t know what happened to me
I asked myself too much and say
Why don’t I tell her about my feeling
Maybe she has the same feeling like me
Maybe she loves me as I do
Maybe she is thinking like I am thinking
Maybe she is crazy like me
I want to go to her and tell her
I am crazy about you
About your eyes
And I am thinking how I can get closer to you
When I am with you
I be in another world
And I love life for you


Lagu ini sebenarnya lagu bahasa Arab yang merupakan ciptaan dan gubahan seorang rakan facebook saya untuk seorang wanita yang dicintainya.  Saya  telah meminta izin daripadanya  untuk memuatnaikkannya di dada Kristal Bening supaya dapat dikongsi dengan para pembaca. Lagu ini sungguh mengasyikkan.

No comments:

Post a Comment