TUAI PADI ANTARA MASAK, ESOK JANGAN LAYU-LAYUAN, INTAI KAMI ANTARA NAMPAK, ESOK JANGAN RINDU-RINDUAN...

Monday, November 1, 2010

In The Name Of Friendship.......


       Thank you for all the things that mean so much to me for concern and understanding you give abundantly. Thanks for listening with your heart, for cheering me when I'm blue, for bringing out the best in me, and just for being you. Because you are my friend, my life is enriched in a myriad of ways, like a cool breeze on a sweltering day.

        I wonder if you are aware of the bright seeds you are sowing in me. I'm a better person for knowing you, so that everyone I interact with is touched by your good effect on me. May your life be filled with dazzling blessings, just as I am blessed by being your friend. When troubles come a calling’ as those gremlins often do, and my spirit keeps on falling’ till I feel low down and blue.


         When I look around for comfort, someone quickly jumps to mind. One who always will support me, and whose words are always kind, who will make my mood feel lighter, who’ll help beat my troubles back, He/She makes the sun shine brighter and gets my spirit back on track, who helps the road seem straighter, and helps me get around each bend, who makes each day seem greater, and that someone is you.



A friend is like a forest, or a lovely, calm blue sea, a refuge from life’s problems, as only a friend can be.

A friend is like a song, soothing to the brain, distracting us from trouble, neutralizing pain. 

A friend is like some ice cream on a sweltering summer day, making life delicious, in a friend’s own special way.

A friend is like a blanket, bringing peace and rest, a cocoon of warmth and pleasure. 



        When we are tired or stressed, a friend is a bit of everything that makes life good and sweet, and you, my friend, are all that; You make my life complete, thanks for accepting me as your friend.



        You are a shelter from life’s frequent storm; like a comfortable blanket. You keep me snug, safe and warm. You’re a light in the window when everything’s dark. You’re a trip to the circus, a romp in the park, like a bright, sunny summer. You are joy without end; and I’m so very privileged to call you my friend.



        Whenever my life feels empty, those times when I feel a lack, I thank God for your special friendship, because I know you've got my back. I guess what I'm trying to say, friend, is with all your support and your giving, you brighten each minute I'm with you, and make every day well worth living.




My Dear Friend ....



You made me laugh when I cried so hard, 

You gave me bracelets to cover my scars, 

You held me close when I were so cold

You offered a comforting hand to hold



You picked me up whenever I fell,

You showed me heaven when I were blinded by hell, 

You answered my calls in the darkened night

You gave me the reasons to hold on and fight



You rescued me when I were drowning in pain, 

You placed me back on the right path again.

You loved me forever and stayed by my side

You entered my heart as an angel to guide



I miss you so much but I'll fight till the end,

We will be  good friends, 

And I promise to be your good friend forever.






1 comment:

  1. Hi thеrе! I could have ѕworn I've been to this blog before but after browsing through some of the post I realized it's new to me.
    Anуways, I'm definitely glad I found it and I'll be bоok-marκing аnԁ
    checking back frequеntly!

    Feel free to surf to my web blog ... Hot Stone Kits
    Also see my page > healing touch

    ReplyDelete