TUAI PADI ANTARA MASAK, ESOK JANGAN LAYU-LAYUAN, INTAI KAMI ANTARA NAMPAK, ESOK JANGAN RINDU-RINDUAN...

Monday, November 1, 2010

A Love Letter.....


My Beloved Cinderella...

         To a woman  I thought I'd never know. The one who stole my heart so innocently, but with care and grace and perfect caring. The perfect thought is us together forever. The sweetest word is your name. And the greatest thing is your love. Every silent prayer that has left my mind, all the empty words that have left my mouth and chased my lips, and all the lonely tears that have escaped my eyes have made me who I am, one to love you more.

All the times I felt I've found the one, and all the times I've mourned over a bleeding heart,
All the times I've given it all I've got is are as many as I have found my face in the mood, 
All the pieces of myself  I've given away,
All the things I've wished I've done, and
All the things I wished I hadn't helps me love you with purity and certainty.

          I hope we never lose, those five words I tell you so much can't have more meaning than anything else ever possibly could. I love you with all my faults and all my achievements. I love you with all that I am. I love you for who you are. I hope in the quietest of the night when I whisper out to you you know just what to do. You listen to hear my voice echoing how much I love you.

         I know you will be suprised all the time with all these words, there is no other way for me to express my feeling for you just here with those words, is like a dream comes true.

       I met you on a bright and blessing day and at that point I didn't know exactly what you meant to me... now I do. You are the light in my eyes, the happiness in my heart, and just the thought of you leaving me, breaks  me into small and countless pieces, so, on a day like today, do we promise to love each other through good and bad, for better or worse, until death do us part.

       Love is a friendship that has caught fire, it is quiet understanding, mutual confidence, sharing and forgiving. It is loyalty through good and bad times. It settles for less than perfection and makes allowances for human weaknesses. Love is content with the present, it hopes for the future, and it doesn't brood over the past. It's the day in and day out chronicle of irritations, problems, compromises, small disappointments, big victories, and working toward common goals.

        If you have love in your life, it can make up for a great many things you lack. If you don't have it, no matter what else there is, it's not enough. Of all the people in this world, you're the one I run to. Your name has been inscribed in my heart before I knew your name. The moment we met, I knew you were the one. I whisper your name each morning when I wake, and each night to the stars.

       You have this power over me, this indescribable, undeniable, unmistakable power. You consume my mind. You invade my thoughts. You are the ruler of my dream world. You bring a smile to my face, a sparkle to my eyes, and a tear to my cheek. You take my breath away, with the simplest things your lips utter. You make me feel weightless, as though I could float up, and touch the heavens above.

        You make me look at life through new eyes, eyes that have never seen the light of day until now. I feel as though I am using all my senses, for the first time, and suddenly everything I once knew, is now unfamiliar to me. You fill every cell in my being, with joy, love and happiness. You make me want to stand up, and scream at the top of my lungs, "I love you, more than words could say." You make my heart soar, like a bird in flight. But most of all... you are you, and I love that.

        You are my sun, my moon, my evening star, my light, my life, my love. You are my destiny. You are "The One", the only one, the woman  I love. As I write this words for you, I find the words come naturally to me. It's as if this pen is an extension of my heart, and my heart is guiding it across the paper. Every letter, every word, every stroke, is meant to be ... as you are.

       When I am talking with you, I feel alive. You bring to me a happiness no one else has before. You bring to me a love I have never known before. I could not imagine what my life would be like without you. I know that I don't want to even imagine. You have touched my heart in ways no one could ever comprehend. There is nothing on this earth that I could ever give you that would ever come close to how I feel about you.

       I do not know what love is, but if it means caring for you, respecting you, believing in you and putting your happiness above my own, then I am in love.

        I love you because you bring the best out of me. I love whom, I have become since I have known you. I love your terrific sense of humor. Every time I look into your eyes, my heart misses a beat. I enjoy doing things with you and spending time with you. You are simply irresistible.

       Sometimes I feel lost and out of touch, but when ever I think of you, I feel like am in the swimming pool, I feel safe. You make me feel loved, you make me feel needed, but more importantly, you make me feel wanted. From this moment on, we have each other and all the time to be in each others arms. When I say I love you it is truly meant. I Love U so Much. So once again I say, "All You." My life is perfect with you in it. So, I thank you.

       Before I sleep your sweet words echoes through my mind. As I rest my head on my pillow a smile seeps through my soul, knowing that you, and you alone have made me whole. Without you I would simply be surviving, but with you I am living life to the fullest, because of your love my spirit has been rejuvenated.

       The simplest pleasures in life bring me so much joy that it is hard to find the words to describe them. A walk in the park becomes a reality based metaphor... it is our journey together hand in hand forever more. Even in our moods, regardless of the irritations of daily life we manage to make each other laugh. The sound of your kindness rings through my ears and touches my heart. Our banter that may seem odd to others makes us giggle to no end. The difference between you and I are very few, yet they are there, but we accept those differences, embracing them because they are part of something we love about one another.

        It isn't about looks, nor money but the simplicity in life that we find so attractive. Knowing we could survive anywhere as long as we were together.  Love is not a job, love simply is, unconditional love is what I offer you, and with you I receive the same. You are my heart of hearts, my soul mate, friend, lover and partner for life. I will love you forever and a day. Thank you for being there, loving me and knowing what my true heart wants.

        In life, we receive a wonderful opportunity, and that is to love. Love comes in many forms. You love people in different ways and for different reasons, depending upon how they have touched your life. Love is a very powerful word and can describe a multitude of feelings, but its main context carries the same meaning.

        I want to tell you that the love I have for you is undying. It is a love that is strong and enduring and will stand the test of time. I truly feel blessed that you have become a part of my life. I want to lie next to you at night and fall asleep in your arms, only to wake to your beautiful smile. I want to share in your joys and sorrows. I want to be your everything. You are everything to me.
You are everything I do. You see and bring out the best in me. You are the one I want to share everything with - my thoughts, hopes and dreams. Thinking of you makes my heart feel full. You are such a source of inspiration for me. I will forever be indebted to you for all you have brought to my life. So, to repay you, I promise you my heart and all the love in it for the rest of my life....

        Sitting here and thinking back as to think how you have made my life so much better, I could never begin to tell you what your love means to me. You have shown me countless times how you care and how you believe in me, how you have given me the strength to give up something that has had a hold of my life for a very long time, without you I don't think I could be following my dreams, much less having someone like you standing beside me.

        You have brought out a part in me that I put away a long time ago and thought I'd never be able to find again. You make everything so simple and easy for me to let go and with you in my life I don't need to hide that part of me anymore. What you make me feel for you is nothing short of the ultimate happiness. You are in my thoughts, my dreams, my desires, but most of all my heart!

          You are my heart, my soul, my world, and finally, I found my other half, I always walked around feeling so empty with a hole in my heart that I thought never would get filled, but guess what? You filled that hole. You were the other half my heart was looking for all those years.

         Lastly, If I were granted but one wish, it would be to spend an eternity with you.


Lots of love,
Your Prince...



1 comment:

  1. "Love Letter" ini ialah surat cinta yang pernah saya terima melalui messenger daripada seseorang yang tidak saya kenali. Ternyata surat cinta ini hanyalah suatu alat atau permainan dunia maya atau "scammer" yang digunakan sebagai perangkap. Oleh itu,nasihat saya...jika anda pernah menerima surat cinta yang sama, berhati-hatilah dan jangan terperdaya sama sekali. Walau apapun, dek bahasanya yang sangat indah, puitis dan romantis, maka saya paparkannya di sini untuk tatapan bersama.

    ReplyDelete